 Technic / 6812
Re: Too much crane?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 15:04:08 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jennifer Clark writes:
Hi folks,

Looks like it is a plentiful weekend for new MOCs!

I have a preview of a new creation online, yet another All Terrain Crane,
but with some new twists to keep things interesting. Still, is it possible
to have too many cranes?

That's a lot like saying is there such a thing as too many Lego bricks? Of
course not!:)

My first reaction to your pho was, quite honestly, "what's with the
reference photo here?"...until I read the note on the site saying that was
your model. One  click, and my reaction went to,:"Holy sheepdip!" (You did a
great job with your photos)

I have see your models on your site and this is a model that has your style:
it's functional, and a large scale, width detail to match, and it's cool!

Hope to see this on your site soon...I enjoyed the write ups to your other
models too, and am looking forward to your commenst on ths one.

Joe Meno