 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 107
Subject:
Too much crane?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 14:12:59 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi folks,

Looks like it is a plentiful weekend for new MOCs!

I have a preview of a new creation online, yet another All Terrain Crane,
but with some new twists to keep things interesting. Still, is it possible
to have too many cranes?

The model is in the "Featured Models" section of Steven Combs new website,
Bricks in my Pocket, at the following URL:

   http://www.bricksinmypocket.org/

I'll post more details on this model on my own website in the future, but
this will take some time :-)

Jennifer

Re: Too much crane?