 Technic / 6856
Re: Too much crane?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:38:42 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
On Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:23:17 GMT, "Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com>
wrote:

I need to get my hands om some non-Technic sets one of these days...

You are correct.  I have found some wonderful pieces in my daughter's LEGO
kits that work well in some of my robotics creations.  Never limit yourself
to only technic kits.  If you do you will severly limit your ability to add
the fine detail such as the detail found in Jennifer's wonderful models.
And I must also admit, the use of the light saber handle (I am looking at
one now on a Darth Vader minifig that sits on my desk) was very creative.

Steven B. Combs, Editor
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org