 Technic / 6845
Re: Too much crane?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 06:23:55 GMT

Sith Infiltrator contains light sabre but I can't see any in the
pictures 8-)

Well, your not looking hard enough!! :)

http://www.graphics-plus.com/BimP/models/images/clark_demag-3_large.jpg

The silver piece that makes up part of the hydraulic plumbing is the light
sabre handle!

Hm... I saw the chromes piece but I did not know it was a light sabre
handle :) I always thought a light sabre was red or green shining
stick :)
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/