 Sports / 232
Re: Lego and the NBA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 05:09:22 GMT

In lugnet.football, James Trobaugh writes:
If they do these sets with minifigs I wonder if this will force LEGO to
address the "race" issue with the figs? If they try to make the figures
after real athletes then I would think so.

jt

snip<

I think Lego sells a basketball pen with all yellow heads.  I'd rather see them
stick to yellow heads, especially in minifig & technic scale.  Belville, Duplo,
& the others' flesh colors don't matter to me-- I tend to think of the
Minifigs/Technic as their own "race", for lack of a better word.

Jeff