 Sports / 212
Re: Lego and the NBA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 18:07:09 GMT

I say keep all the minifigs yellow. Don't get into color. As soon as you do
then you will not have enough shades. The shade they use will not be dark
enough or light enough. Also most ethnicities are not color but facial features
as well. Do you print slanted eyes to depict Asians? How do you represent
American Indians or Indonesian people. Representing one or just a few and not
all would infuriate many.

Keep them yellow, way neutral enough for me.

Todd