 Sports / 218
Re: Lego and the NBA or NHL ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 19:52:29 GMT

In lugnet.football, Rene Virsik writes:
Still I think that the best sport-sets by LEGO would be the NHL sets! With
all the NHL minifigs, arenas... WOW!
Rene
YES!I would love to see the great winged wheelnand the JLA.GO WINGS beat the
avs!

If the NBA idea is fully exploited we could have all kinds of sets. The most
obvious that comes to mind is all of the teams could be represented. Each
mini-fig torso could be printed with the team logo on the front and the players
number on the back. Each year could see trading packs where as members are
traded from team to team you could upgrade. There's even historical packs like
the olympic teams and the "Dream Teams". You could have sets like different
stadiums and the celebrities (sorry players) cars; Lamborginis, Porsches,
Jaguars. (Maybe Bram will be the next enthusiast taped for a set).