 Space / 30184
Re: New MOCs- long post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 19:51:13 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Soren Roberts wrote:
   Well, I’m back. Here’s some of the stuff I built over the last few months:

snip

   Enjoy!

Soren

Excellent building Soren, You have covered all your bases, from deep space, to infantry combat, to awesome robo-power suits and that thing! that monstrocity!

My only criticism is the lack of Trans-Florecent orange and no Galidor pieces anywhere.

Pat “Ice-Man” Bunn