 Space / 30104
Re: New MOCs- long post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 23:52:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Paton wrote:
Hi Soren

I have been a silent fan of the Foxy Lady for some time now.  I didn't think
you could beat that.  But the Harrower?  Wow, excellent stuff.  I thought she
was a mini MOC before the cockpit shot.  I was getting a little anxious about
the oversize cannon up to that point - but noooo!  This little pirate ship
rocks!

Thanks. Someday I hope to field a flight of Harrowers.

Soren