 Space / 30099
Re: New MOCs- long post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 21:03:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Soren,

This is some of the best stuff I've ever seen.

Stop that! My face is gonna stay red forever if you guys keep this up!

Thanks.

The pirate fighter is what
tickles my fancy the most -

Cool. I'm hoping to turn Space Pirates into a full-blown fantheme, so get those
bricks out and build something! It's the perfect fit, if you think about it:

PCS: blue, good
Eastern Bloc: red, evil
Pirates: yellow, avaricious

These creations have everything that makes space great: Bold, creative use of
parts and snot; Challenging and innovative design concepts; and creative use
of color.

Thank you. I've had a lot of time to refine and polish these models, and I'm far
too proud of them :). If I can make it to the August Brickfest, I'll keep them
in one piece so you can swoosh 'em.

Awesome.. hands down awesome.  Posts like this make me wish there was
something better than "spotlight"

*Blush*

can't wait for the next round.

Hopefully by June I'll have something REALLY impressive.

Take care,

Soren Roberts,
Pirate Guildmaster