 Space / 30177
Re: New MOCs- long post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:19:12 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Soren Roberts wrote:
Well, I'm back. Here's some of the stuff I built over the last few months:

Dude!  Wow!

So much good stuff...  wow.

Those MBTs are amazing!  All that detail.  I really love those white cylinders
sticking out of the side.  Really cool.

And so is the PCS one.  Still a good tank but quite different, smooth and clean.

The low orbit fighter is nice, too.  You've captured the look very well.  Nice.

And the Pirate Corvette... simply sweet.  All those greeblies are so cool... and
I love the shape and blockiness off it.  Its smooth, yet the little lines of
greebles really show it off.  And the detatching pods are neat, too.  Now, if
only there was more of an interior...  You know me.  I try to cram all the
interior I can get into anything and everything...

The next one really is cool, although I thing I like it more as a micro-fig
ship, too!  :)

And the hovermocs are really neat, too.  A good tribute.

So much good stuff, great to liven up Lugnet in these little doldrums...
although I know I haven't been too active recently, either.  But don't worry, in
a few days me and Zac are gonna post something big.  :)

-JHK