 Space / 30181
Re: New MOCs- long post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:00:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:

Dude!  Wow!

So much good stuff...  wow.

Those MBTs are amazing!  All that detail.  I really love those white cylinders
sticking out of the side.  Really cool.

The smoke dispensers? I'm rather fond of those, they gave me somewhere to use
all those revolvers.

And so is the PCS one.  Still a good tank but quite different, smooth and clean.

Thanks. I was experimenting with those new sloped bricks, and I hit on the
turret design. The whole tank was built around the turret.

The low orbit fighter is nice, too.  You've captured the look very well.  Nice.

Thanks again. I've had it around for about a year now, finally had to post it.

And the Pirate Corvette... simply sweet.  All those greeblies are so cool... and
I love the shape and blockiness off it.  Its smooth, yet the little lines of
greebles really show it off.  And the detatching pods are neat, too.  Now, if
only there was more of an interior...  You know me.  I try to cram all the
interior I can get into anything and everything...

Thanks. I tried to give it a bit of interior, but the space constraints of the
design interfered. Maybe on the next one, I'll have the space for more interior
goodness.

If you like the theme, build some Space Pirates of your own. I'd love to see
what you come up with.

The next one really is cool, although I thing I like it more as a micro-fig
ship, too!  :)

Yeah, if only I could build three more, I'd be in heaven. Thnaks.

And the hovermocs are really neat, too.  A good tribute.

I feel a little melancholy about these. I originally intended to show them to
Travis, but he died just before I could post them...

So much good stuff, great to liven up Lugnet in these little doldrums...
although I know I haven't been too active recently, either.  But don't worry, in
a few days me and Zac are gonna post something big.  :)

Ooooohh...

Soren Roberts,
Pirate Guildmaster