 Space / 30180
Re: Travis inspired Buckarootruck, alt model, & micro SHIP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:45:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester wrote:
hi all,

space.  it does a healing body good.  without further ado, on to the pics.

buckaroo truck

this was something i thought of building months ago when I saw Travis' General
Lee and A Team van hover vehicles.  I didn't have the parts to build it back
then unfortunately.

<snip>

shuttlealternate

The big shuttle set was one of the first things i bought when i started buying
lego again, and knew that there was a cool alt model or two hiding in it
somewhere.

<snip>

microship

nothing special, just a little doodle i made with a couple of the creator sets.
this is my first moc since my dark age of almost 2 years.

<snip>

Joel Kuester

Hi Joel,

I know I'm late but I just saw these now.  Very cool.  I'm a really big fan of
alternate models and I think that 7470 alternate you did looks awesome.  Since
it's a MOC that anyone with a 7470 could replicate, I was wondering if you were
considering sharing building instructions.  It would give .space lurkers like me
some insight into the building techniques you guys use.

Thanks,
Paul D.