 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1697
1696  |  1698
Subject:
New MOCs- long post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 00:33:49 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Well, I’m back. Here’s some of the stuff I built over the last few months:

A nasty-looking MBT.

A little PCS Hovertank.

A low-orbit fighter.

Another exercise in excessive greebling.

A small Pirate fighter.

Redesigned better than ever, a Main Battle Landmate.

Misc. military hardware.

Part one of my little tribute to Travis.

Part two, a Hover Jaguar.

A little PCS Rover.

One of the most wrong MOCs ever.

Enjoy!