 Space / 30080
Re: New MOCs- long post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 22:12:30 GMT

The Harrower, the Farstrike, that man-portable machine gun! Make it stop! My mind is going to explode. So...many...images of futuristic violence and destruction, and sheepnorks. Sheepnorks? Oh yeah, and the new Landmate, despite its British sounding name, is epic. Great work as always, I’ll get back to you with specific points of kudos at a later date. -Keith