 Space / 30081
Re: Muscle Car of the Future - Raptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 22:31:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Runnels wrote:
   Here’s the first of hopefully many cars in the same style of the Future Bike/Turbo Cycles. That is, oversized, and outragous.

Gobsmackingly gorgeous. Best Lego car ever. I mean it.

This would be perfect as a technic figure scale sports car too with a few simple changes to the internals.

I must ask though, where did those wheels come from? I must have some...

Cheers,

Allister