 Space / 30069
Re: Muscle Car of the Future - Raptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 18:31:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Runnels wrote:
   In lugnet.space, James Wilson wrote:
   That thing is the shiznit! Should be mandatory viewing for: 1) LEGO company set designers; and 2) Automobile stylists everywhere!

Hmm, Maybe I should send it in as a resume for both jobs... :D

Yeah, but to send it in to LEGO, you’d have to prove you built it in an hour out of a random parts assortment. :-)

Any chance of you posting building instructions and/or exploded construction photos?

James