 Space / 30071
Re: Muscle Car of the Future - Raptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 18:47:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Wilson wrote:
In lugnet.space, Steve Runnels wrote:
Hmm, Maybe I should send it in as a resume for both jobs...  :D

Yeah, but to send it in to LEGO, you'd have to prove you built it in an hour
out of a random parts assortment. :-)

Well what good does that do them?  I guess cheap and easy is more important that
cool and unique. Oh well. :P

Any chance of you posting building instructions and/or exploded construction
photos?

It's pretty simple actually. The fenders and engines are angled with 1x2 hinge
bricks. The canopy with the finger joint that you can see on the hood. And the
booster behind the front wheel is actually angled with ball&joint pieces.

--SteveR