 Space / 30178
Re: Grimlock MkII
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:23:41 GMT

Hey, Duane, this is quite nice!  You've improved a lot.  Cool.

I really like this.  A smooth, sleek, squat ship with tiles and a nice interior.
The bed is cool.  And I like the cargo compartment as well.  I see you've
crammed all you could into this ship!  :)  The greeblies in the engine room are
really superb.  NICE.

And the landing gear is cool, too.  We don't seem to see 'classic' landing gear
much, but I think that it works well here.

-JHK