 Space / 30184
  Re: New MOCs- long post

(...) snip (...) Excellent building Soren, You have covered all your bases, from deep space, to infantry combat, to awesome robo-power suits and that thing! that monstrocity! My only criticism is the lack of Trans-Florecent orange and no Galidor (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: New MOCs- long post

(...) Thanks. I like to jump around a bit. (...) Yeah, the Sheepnork (Fleep?) scares even me. It could be the undoing of all Space... (...) Silence! Your homeworld will be singled out for Sheepnork carpet-bombing! :) I've given away most of my (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military)