 Space / 14968
Re: Ice Planet 2002 Contest - Entries from Locker 99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 04:57:46 GMT

"Paul Ferguson" <locker99stopdatspam@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
My alter ego, Dr. Cyber, and his assistant Timmy have now posted their
three somewhat pitiful entries (Categories I, II, and III), at:

http://home.att.net/~locker99/ip2002/ip2002en.htm

Hoo, boy, we need a better camera!

Note to Richard - the images in the left column are sized for
thumbnails to go on the contest page.

<voice=irish>
... And a fine set of blue space wheels it is, laddy!
</voice>

You (errr, I mean Timmy and Dr. Cyber) ought to put together a quick entry
for IP Insanity...  It looks like you're already on the right track with
that Polar Plane.  ;)

        -- Tom