 Space / 14313
Re: Escape Velocity (was Re: 2nd Annual Space Contest -- Ice Planet 2002!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 04:09:12 GMT

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message
In an attempt to inspire the troops and show that I am not a total slouch, • this:

http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/ip2002/

-- The Ice Worm

That's really quite beautiful.  It has a dreamy quality to it.  And the ice
babe is lookin' pretty good too... (I gotta get out more)

        -- The Other Guy (new and cooler name pending; pardon pending on
pun)