 Space / 14307
Re: Escape Velocity (was Re: 2nd Annual Space Contest -- Ice Planet 2002!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 14:33:57 GMT

This is awesome stuff!  Really gets the IP creative juices flowing....or
perhaps freezing!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Richard Marchetti writes:
In an attempt to inspire the troops and show that I am not a total slouch, this:

http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/ip2002/

-- The Ice Worm