 Space / 14314
Re: Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 18:22:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:
2002, presumably? Else rather an easy contest to judge as everyone missed
the deadline... :-)

Yes, indeed.  Perhaps y'all have guessed that even though the Mighty Ice
Worm is no slouch, he may need the occasional proofreader! Of all the typos
to have made...::grumble::...Thanks, Larry.

The deadline is June 23, 2002 00:00 GMT.

-- The Ice Worm

"I must not fear. Fear is the mindkiller. Fear is the little-death that
brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass
over and through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."