 Space / 14790
Re: Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:30:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Richard Marchetti writes:
Yikes! Another goof up...

Joseph is competing under Category VI Bases -- as he had originally wanted
to do and despite his posting under Category X.  Joseph had asserted to me
via email that he thought he exceeded the element count for Category VI but
hadn't given me the precise element count.  The fact is, his MOC does NOT
exceed the element count for Category VI Bases -- and his MOC is definitely
a base!  So, Joseph gets what he had originally intended and wanted to do.

Commander Curt, everyone, please take note.  Cetgory VI Bases.

-- The Ice Worm

gidyup!

Joseph