 Space / 14255
Re: Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 03:58:12 GMT

1.the radar piece is basicly the standard one with an ice planet logo
from the 2x2 tile placed over it. I know patterns made this way arent
supposed to be done but this is only a mock-up
2.I never bothered to check the visor because I assumed that when bram
made the mock-up that he would check the position of the antenna.
3.the heads are basicly re-colored versions of existing heads and not
intended to be 100% like the real head.
4.the baseplate is a re-colored version of the existing unprinted part.
If there are problems with the part, take it up with the creator of the
unprinted version :) The reason it may appear incomplete is that certain
surfaces have been hardcoded white (so that when you use it with a main
color of blue, some surfaces are white, some are blue and the inside of
the pit is black, basicly I made the surface the color that was most
prevalent on that surface on the real part.

If there are any other comments about the part, let me know but remember
that they are mock-ups after all.