 Space / 14779
Re: Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 23:22:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joseph Williams writes:
Here's my combo submission for both IcePlanet and Holger Matthes' 1592
variations :

Joseph,

Great MOC!  I've really enjoyed the 1592 variations.  I did a western one
and am thinking about trying out other themes.  I love the aliens running
around and the snow-beast that replaces the horse from the original 1592.
My only complaint is really against Ice Planet itself--that color scheme
really hurts my eyes!

Bruce