 Space / 14266
Re: Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 15:13:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
If there are any other comments about the part, let me know but remember
that they are mock-ups after all.

Okay, the problem I noted may have been caused by line wrapping -- but I
checked only one file.

So, if anyone wants to use these DAT elements, please do so but please check
them for line wrapping first.  Basically, all one must do is open up the DAT
file in a text editor and make sure that all the coordinate points specified
for a type 4 line (often the longest text lines and the most likely culprit
for the wrapping problem) are ALL ON THE SAME LINE WITHOUT
WRAPPING. Pretty easy fix if you happen to need one of the posted DAT files.

My understanding is that this is an email client vs. web interface posting
issue on lugnet.

-- The Ice Worm