 Space / 14766
Re: Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:43:04 GMT

Thanks for the new submission, Joseph!

In case anyone wonders about it, the other Variants thing is NOT a contest
as far as I can tell, but an ongoing exhibition running concurrently to our
contest.  Therefore I have cleared Joseph's entry as not violating any of
the rules of our contest.  Should someone have a vehement objection to my
decision on the matter please contact me with an explanation of your
position, otherwise let's consider it a settled question.  I post this
explanation to show that the justice of The Ice Worm is the justice of the
"open hand".

-- The Ice Worm