 Space / 14221
Re: Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 00:26:43 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:
VII - Ice Planet Alternates - alternates for the previous six listed
official models, you can only use the elements in the set
I have noticed that every element found in an ice planet 2002 set is
present in ldraw except for:
the helment visor
the 3 printed heads
the printed windscreen piece from the deep freeze defender
the printed radar piece from the ice station odyssey
and the printed raised baseplate from the ice station odyssey

Unless someone comes forward and makes these elements (especially the
fig parts) it wont be possible to enter any cad mocs in category VII at all.
Anyone want to step forward with these parts (even mock-ups would
probobly do)?