 Pirates / 1776
Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 17:32:47 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes:
Christopher Weeks wrote:
I think that a large event tied to a game party including Steve Jackson is
dead.  I would still like to get together with 6-10 people for a weekend of
pirate gaming.  I'll try to look for a space, but I don't know if and when I'll
find something good.

Ok, sounds good. Of course we can still invite Steve Jackson if he wants
to come on his own (hi Steve!):-)

   I'm definitely 'in.'  So that's three!

   best

   LFB