 Pirates / 1771
Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:55:56 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
<snip>
  For the K-12 crowd, it may be
  affecting the 8 June date as well; I don't know how late you
  go into the summer, but I remember a few 22 June last-days.

Yes, totally, I'd love to come but I'm not expecting to be out of school
before June 22-ish (depending on snow days). If it were in late June, or
close to the Brickfest maybe, I'd be *thrilled* to come. I also have a good
friend in NJ, so that's a plus (and a potential place to crash).

Speaking of the event, are we still on or is it dead for June?

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com