 Pirates / 1770
Re: Different/exchanged heads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:23:40 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:
   But yeah, I do the same sort of thing.  I don't much care for
   lookalike red-bearded warrant officers or anyone with a patch.
   Anyone with a patch gets a peg leg and a set of cooking pots,
   and I'll give you fourteen guesses as to what *their* job on
   board is.  Free hint:  It's not "fire control" or "rangefinder."

No, but it might be the other kind of fire control, of course buckets
are more suitable to that than cooking pots, but we don't have a decent
minifig bucket...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com