 Pirates / 1727
Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 00:14:02 GMT

"Marc Nelson Jr." wrote:
I am a student and employee at Frostburg St. University in western MD. Would
this be an acceptable location? Frostburg is right off an interstate (68),
but the nearest real airport may be Pittsburgh. Let me know if you guys want
me to look into getting space - I really want this to happen!

Hmm, that would still probably be a 7-8hr drive for me, and would be a
significant drive for all the NJ and DC folks also. The only advantage
for me is that I could dodge all the cities.

Frank