 Pirates / 1658
Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:16:13 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

In lugnet.pirates, Christopher L. Weeks writes:

The location of the event is slated to take place in an empty store in a strip
mall near my favorite local game shop in the greater Princeton, New Jersey
area.  The game shop will be hosting a game party in the same shop, but we (and
Steve Jackson's presence) will be the central event.  The game party includes
lots of games, a door raffle, a never-ending supply of free pizza, and for the
first time, a major LEGO event.

Arrrrr, I be cruisin' the wrong waters off the lef' coast.  'Ere Evil Stevie
sends 'is swabbies to the game convention to market his swag, but nary a
sighting o' da pirate fleet or the Dread Pirate hisself.  'Ad to make do wi'
Peter Pig's Pirate game.  Itty-bitty ships, no minifigs.  Just ain't the
same thing.

Well, why not fly out? If not to Piratefest, you might want to think
about Brickfest. Heck, Evil Stevie himself will be flying in from
Austin.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com