 Pirates / 1661
Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:28:29 GMT

In lugnet.events, Christopher Weeks wrote:

Hi all,

I am in the process of organizing a weekend of playing with LEGO pirate ships
in June.  I need to gauge interest and begin to collect commitments.  I don't
have all the details (like a firm date) worked out yet, but here is what I do
have.  The details contained herein are all subject to change, but I don't
think they will change much.

I probably won't be there, here are some random thoughts:

1. Which newsgroup were we supposed to followup-to?

2. If you're going to charge for playing, to cover the cost of securing
Evil Stevie, charge more to play while he's GMing.  Nothing against Frank
or his GM abilities, but if you're paying to play to pay for Steve...

3. Have fun!

4. There was something else, but I forgot now...

Steve