 Pirates / 1802
Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 21:24:14 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Dan Vogel writes:
I would be interested in this, Just give me a date and place. I can even
bring some of my fleet.(i have no cutters made, but have plenty of larger
ships!)

-Dan

   I think that makes a quorum (6)!

   best