 Pirates / 1690
Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 19:30:09 GMT

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Frank Filz (<3AA8DE15.398@mindspring.com>) wrote at
13:43:49

Of course another factor is that we are awfully close in time frame to
Brickfest. Perhaps it would work better to do it in the fall (and to
some extent, for Lindsay's new found friends on the other side of the
pond, I would be inclined to reccomend they come to Brickfest over
Piratefest, I think if I was buying a ticket to Europe I would want to
be going to a fairly general type event, though of course a very
specific type event would also be good).

I'll stick my head over the bulwark at this point.

It struck me as a great wheeze to jet over, pirate around, and jet back,
and avoid jet-lag by playing at strange times of the day.

The timing in June is not good for me, though, so I've kept quiet, as I
don't think I can make it.

I've never played, but getting it from the horse's mouth seemed like a
good idea :-)
--
Tony Priestman