 Pirates / 1777
Re: WTB/WTT: Large 6274 Caribbean Clipper topsail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 02:34:08 GMT

Oké, I think mail-hell will break loose but I have two (2)
sets 6274 sails as spares, for sale. One set like mint, one
a bit dirty, no big deal.

Also lots of big and small flags.

And 2 sail-sets for the BSB 6285 - one totally mint

And a sail-set for the SES 6286

And a sail-set for the 6268

And lots of (sail) 6271 stuff, also flags

And a dozen very small sails, different colors and prints

And spare hulls for the ships mentioned above, except 6271.
Note: I don't sell the 12- and 16-wide midsections separate!

I intended to post the whole bunch in my BrickBay shop, but
it is so much (more then mentioned above), I can't find the
time for it these days. I also have no idea about ongoing
prices yet, so Shoot!

Tell me what you look for, and NAME YOUR PRICE, in US
Dollars.
I try to make some pictures of the lot this weekend and put
them on a private URL. On request visible, for serious
buyers.

Payment options: PayPal, Cash (no fees)
Personal Check or Int. Bank Transfer ($ 7.00 bank fee)

Please enclose full name, country etc. within your mail, I
will not respond to mails from Mr. or Mrs. Noname    ;-)
And please add a good description of your wants. I am not
very familiar with this 'pirates-slang' you guys sometimes
use!

Kind regards,

Klaas H. Meijaard - Zetten - Netherlands
Lugnet 291
eBay: klaasthegreenman
BrickBay: Greenman's ABS

steve wooster schreef:

Ahoy there...

I am looking to refit a 6274 Caribbean Clipper.

I am missing the largest blue & wite topsail. (That last big blow sent it over
the side...)

Anyone have a spare sail they'd be willing to sell or trade?

Thanks,

Steve
skw@io.com