Re: BBQ August 5th for 1st Anniversary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 16:00:33 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Mike Zinkowsky writes:

Well I finally got the OK from the NLSO.  However, we'll be in Maine From
Friday
'til Saturday morning visiting the in-laws, so we won't make it before 4:00 or
5:00pm.  If this is OK, and people will still be there, we'd love to stop in,
and
finally meet everyone.

Weird!  There's a big chance I might be going to Maine immediately *after* the
BBQ (as in, I might have a bag packed in my Jeep while I'm there) to attend the
family reunion of my NLSO.

I know that has nothing to do with Lego or NELUG, but the coincidence was too
striking not to mention.  Sorry.

Funny ... I've never seen you and Mike together at the same time ... I'm beginning
to suspect you're one and the same person, who's only coming down from Maine for
the BBQ before heading back ....

... mysterious ....

sweet sweet ellipsis points ...
-s