Re: BBQ August 5th for 1st Anniversary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:25:56 GMT

(For those interested: http://www.insominet.com/isabella/ .  There is some
LEGO references!)

Very cute.  I like the part about Mom not thinking this was quite the novelty
it was at the begining.  Sounds just like my wife ;-).

I would really like to start attending meetings.  The train stuff REALLY
interests me.  Heck, maybe I can get to the BBQ since my wife and daughter
will be out of town.

Well I don't think you have much excuss then, unless of course you think you
are going to catch up on sleep :-).  You are more than welcome and we need as
many people to contribute train stuff as possible so if you are going to have
time to build some stuff and might be able to make it in December please feel
free to join us.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/