Subject:
BBQ August 5th for 1st Anniversary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 01:27:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well seeing that we did not get to talk about much other than the one issue
during the August 12th meeting I thought I would make individual posts about
each major topics that had been on the agenda so we could talk about them.  I
will probably only get a couple up tonight and I will do the rest tomorrow.

The first topic is for the proposed August 5th Anniversary party.  Currently
the plan would be for this to be a BYO* event at my house and I would provide a
grill and fridge in case there are not enough coolers.

My idea would be that everyone would bring their own refreshments and stuff for
the grill and each person would bring a pot-luck side dish item (fruit, potato
salad, salad, chips, coleslaw, etc.).  Of course we could have it purely a
BYOeverything as well.

I would expect that the party would run from early/mid afternoon until early
evening sometime.  Unfortunately it can't go too late because of my wifes
"condition" and the fact that the Baby Shower is the next day.

I do have several forms of non-LEGO entertainment including croquet and
badminton.  Of course if the weather cooperates I will have a train running and
have place set up for MOC's.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in please let me know.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/