Re: BBQ August 5th for 1st Anniversary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 15:21:35 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
I am ridiculously excited about these garlic-death-pickles -- to the • point
I'm thinking of making some (perhaps a variation?) and bringing them. • Todd,
would you mind if I jumped on the experimentation bandwagon [1].

Go for it!  That's why the "recipe" is published.  :)

Better check copyright law first, Shaun ;)

<ducks, runs>

(yet another random reference to something heated somewhere else on Lugnet)

Sorry I'm missing the pickles, Todd.  I'm a garlic fan too.

-Tim