Re: BBQ August 5th for 1st Anniversary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:32:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

I don't think I ever said it out loud, but I'm planning on coming also ....

I am too!

I'll probably be bringing a NLS(F) as well, since she's
coming
up to visit for the weekend, if that's all right ( NLS(F) = Non Lego Sibling
(Female) ).

<vader> Sister.... you have a sister.... </vader>

Sorry, I can't help saying that whenever I discover someone has a sister.

eric