Re: BBQ August 5th for 1st Anniversary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:54:37 GMT

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote:
My idea would be that everyone would bring their own refreshments and stuff for
the grill and each person would bring a pot-luck side dish item (fruit, potato
salad, salad, chips, coleslaw, etc.).  Of course we could have it purely a
BYOeverything as well.

Sounds great, Eric.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org