 Off-Topic / Debate / 28535
Re: JLUG - The Forum that WAS.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 00:10:51 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
Here are a few new JLUG slogans....

JLUG - The end of an error.... errr I mean era.
JLUG - Been there, done that, cant be bothered to do it again.
JLUG - The "sandbox" is condemned.

Good night,
Janey "Red Brick"

Well, thanks for the kind words everyone, for a forum that never expected to
reach 19 members we did ok. But it was time to call it a day. The other parts of
jlug.net will remain for the time being, it may even get updated occasionally.
Wink.

And I'd just like to take this opportunity to give a big thank you and hug to
Janey, who was not only the instigator of our little sandbox, but also a great
friend. Then again, everyone that really matters already knows that. And no
Chris, you WEREN'T member #2 and I have PROOF of that. Have a great time at
Brickworld, you 2.

But one thing I don't understand - why did you post this in .debate????? I
haven't seen one iota of debate in this thread yet...

ROSCO