 Off-Topic / Debate / 28541
Re: JLUG - The Forum that WAS.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:59:34 GMT

Phew! Finally got my posting rights back. I've been with JLUG since a few days
after it was made and even today it's the one place that made me feel at home on
the internet. I remarked to CM Janey the day it was announced here on lugnet
that I felt the place was custom-made for me, and so it was. But I suppose
nothing lasts forever and JLUG is no exception. I'd also like to thank every
JLUG member for making the place as great as it was, especially Ross for
fielding all my obscure technic questions, and both him and Janey for keeping
the place going for so long.

T_T