 Off-Topic / Debate / 28505
Re: JLUG - The Forum that WAS.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 05:26:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin wrote:

   Hmmm... I wonder if Janey and Ross contemplated finding some Albanians to take JLUG over?

We could form a committee to discuss it, and then all resign in a fit of petulance. That’d be fun.

They could run the server from a handcranked laptop in Africa. It’d probably be more reliable than those shonky Northstar servers.