 Off-Topic / Debate / 28549
Re: JLUG - The Forum that WAS.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:18:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Samarth Moray wrote:
   Phew! Finally got my posting rights back. I’ve been with JLUG since a few days after it was made and even today it’s the one place that made me feel at home on the internet. I remarked to CM Janey the day it was announced here on lugnet that I felt the place was custom-made for me, and so it was. But I suppose nothing lasts forever and JLUG is no exception. I’d also like to thank every JLUG member for making the place as great as it was, especially Ross for fielding all my obscure technic questions, and both him and Janey for keeping the place going for so long.

TT

Surely you could have summed up all of the above with “Bonk”... ;-)

Peace and precis, Professor Whateverly