 Off-Topic / Debate / 28519
Re: JLUG - The Forum that WAS.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:13:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Leigh Holcombe wrote:

   Thanks for registering and all, guys. However, this is just a sample, and I’m not sure I’m the one to be administering or hosting a forum. I really just wanted to prove to Allister how quick and easy it was to set up a forum. Perhaps more discussion is warranted.

Setting up is one thing. Maintaining and administering? ...

Well, you’ll see.

Allister